PAPERSHOP paper goods & stationery
During December our brick-and-mortar shop is open longer on Thursday evenings and additionally, we are open on Sundays except on Independence Day.
To make the shop visits safe for both customers and our staff, we kindly ask you to follow these instructions:
– We take only 5 customers at a time inside the shop. Please be prepared to wait for your turn outside.
– Wear a face mask when visiting the shop. Our staff members wear masks too.
– Take care of good hand hygiene. There is hand sanitizer available.
– Keep a safe distance to the other customers and our staff members.
– We recommend card payments.
– Do not arrive at the shop if you are feeling even a bit ill.
We are also at your service through webshop, over the phone, by email and on social media. All items in our selection can be posted. In case you can’t find what you were looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us, we are happy to help!
We encourage to shop online and offer free postage in Finland for purchases over 25 euros. It is also possible to pick up your order from the shop so that we’ll bring you the ready packed items to the doorstep.
Our shop is located in the heart of the Design District area in Punavuori:
Opening hours Mon-Wed at 10-18, Thu 10-19, Fri 10-18, Sat 11-16 and Sun 12-16.
(Closed on Independence Day 6th of December)
+358 45 359 9319